On each side of the harness are elastics, which are connected to ropes; the ropes are themselves winding round an electrical hoist. Depending on the rider’s weight, the rider gives more or less tension to the elastics. This allows riders from 40 to 110 kg to ride (above 90 kg, an additional elastic is necessary). Then elastics are given tension, and the operator releases the rider by opening the release hook. The rider is propelled to a height that can reach 15 meters. The turnaround time of each ejection is of 2 minute to 3 minute, which allows 20 to 25 riders per hour. (In some countries, the ride is paid back after 4,000 rides)
- Space required = 30 feet X 20 feet
- Height jump up to : 50 feet
- Winch available of all Voltage adapted to the country of use , 220V, 380V, 415 V as per requirement
- Aluminium pole height =45 feet
- Structure = M.S metal , with aluminium chekers plate
- All bolts are tempered and tested• geared motor heavy duty of 2 hp , 3 phase
- Climbing rope, 12 mm – doubled , 3,000 kg breaking point
- Full body harness (Tear-off breaking point 1,600 kg (600kgs)
- Elastics 12 mm- both side sleeve. 14 ropes used in set
- Ride capacity: 20 to 25 riders per hour
- Karabiners and pulleys – Breaking point 22KN
EjectionOf a simple design and easy to set up, the BUNGY EJECTION is made of a 30feet X 20 feet dismountable base, on which the two 45 feet masts are attached (each mast, dismountable as well, is made of 3 parts). The base is covered with Aluminium checkers plate. A very high quality electrical hoist, located under the metal flooring, communicates tension to the elastics, through ropes winding round its pulleys, the elastics being themselves connected to the harness. The masts are swung up in vertical position thanks to a manual hoist; no ladder is necessary. The longest parts are 15 feet long , Six Aluminium Poles and center joints of 15 feet The whole structure is made of 20 parts, several of them being twins. It takes two hours to complete installation . For safety, all moving parts (ropes, pulleys, carabiners) have been doubled, each one of them enjoying a security coefficient up to 15 times higher than the requested value. In operation, the structure turns out to be very rigid, a proof of robustness and longevity. The structure overall height is 45 Feet , and jump height upto 50 feet.
SensationThe sensation of a strong acceleration, then an impression of high altitude with, at the highest point of the ejection, the feeling of weightlessness, and free from gravitation followed by a short free fall feeling, on the first way down. Altogether, an ejection is impressive, but not scary.
The parts to be regularly inspected are the ropes, the elastics and the harness.
1. The maintenance cost amounts to approximately 2% of the revenues.
2.The elastics are changed every 9,000 – 10,000 ejections.
This is made through a visual assessment of the wear and tear. Only the ropes have to be changed every year